Thursday, February 21, 2008

Easter Gig

Cool! I may have a gig lined up for Easter Sunday. An Episcopal church in Atlanta has contacted me about performing on Easter Sunday. This works well for me since I have not effectively networked here in Savannah.

On that note, if anybody ends up reading this blog and knows of anyone looking for a trumpet player....send them my way. I do weddings, big band, brass quintet, military final honors and can play any style outside of dixieland (which is based more on my musical taste rather than ability). I'll post some sound clips at some point.

I don't have anything more than that to say, really. The rest of my day yesterday consisted of going to the grocery store and then to sleep...yippee!!! Last night was nice...we didn't have the tv on at all until after Little Nespy went to sleep. I like nights like those very much.

The rest of today should be pretty un-exciting as well. I'll get home from work, get changed and go walking/running. Then I will sleep! I've never in my life enjoyed sleeping as much as I do at this point in my life. I guess having a two year old will do that, huh?

1 comment:

Kaye said...

I'm very excited that you have a gig. Now maybe you won't feel so much like an "ex-musician." =(